The Master study course International Management & Foreign Trade (Master of Arts) offers competent and application-related tuition in all subject areas of international management in the world trade language English.
The students will be instructed in decision-making authority, management skills and international business skills. In view of a future-oriented international labour market the students will be educated scientifically, practically and in an interdisciplinary manner.
Our Master program is structured into five different parts:
* In the core lectures, your knowledge about International Management and Foreign Trade is beeing updated in three lectures about Selected Problems, International Economics and on Modul with case studies.
* Five out of seven is your choice concerning specialization: Foreign Trade Consulting - Int. Entrepreneurship - Intellectual Property Mngmt - Customer Relationship Mngmt - Int. Logistics - E-Commerce - HR & Organization Mngmt - Int. Controlling and Int. Finance are our perspectives into international management.
* The modul Intercultural Management teaches you the Do?s and Don'ts in some parts of the world: You will have to choose (2 out of 4) the regions Eastern Europe, Asia, Arab World or South America.
* In our Modul "Soft Skills" you will learn something about leadership, project management or business ethics.
* The study ends with the Master thesis.
The IBA Master's program provides and arranges,
* uncompromising quality standards as a basis for the study
* international operational excellence and competence for leadership roles in international companies
* international and foreign-oriented modules
* All lectures in English
* flexibility in choice of subjects and structure of the study
* practical dissertations worldwide
* training of social components as an integral part
Course of Studies
The consecutive International Business Administration and Foreign Trade Master degree program is constitutive to the general and diversified Bachelor program. This provides a specialization allowing the Master students to select core and complementary courses.
The master program follows an activity-oriented profile with the goal to teach currently available knowledge on one hand and above all to provide the students with the skills to apply their knowledge to known and new problems so they can attain new knowledge and competency independently, even after the completion of the course of study.
In the consecutive master program lectures are held exclusively in English and are conceptionally divided into five components.
* Core Module
* Communication Module
* Specialization Module
* Transfer Modules
The University of Applied Sciences Worms
* - offers performance-related partial scholarships for international students in their second and following semesters.
* - takes part in the national scholarship program "Deutschlandstipendien". Excellent students of all nationalities can apply for the partial scholarship.
Accredited by FIBAA