Anglo-American University proudly offers a prestigious MBA program in English, right here in Prague! The MBA is a 18-month program that carries the strong AACSB accreditation, and is offered in partnership with Chapman Universitys Argyros School of Business and Economics (US).
Our MBA students are taught by the professionals themselves, a faculty of accomplished business veterans. Students are given more than an education, they are given a competitive advantage in a global, dynamic market economy. Advanced business studies in English prepare students for the international business market.
The quality of the program is guaranteed by the accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and by the institutional accreditation of Chapman University by the Western Associations of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Graduates are prepared to use their advanced business education to become leaders who have mastered strategic communication, managers who create and enhance value, and who are proactive and creative problem solvers.
Key Learning Outcomes
* Personalized Education: This MBA program is designed to be responsive to students personal goals, experiences, and unique talents.
* Presentation and Public Speaking Techniques: MBA graduates articulately describe and defend their ideas in a professional business context.
* Decision Making: MBA graduates critically approach business problems, break them down analytically, and confidently respond to quantitative and qualitative data.
* Entrepreneurial Leadership: MBA graduates lead by responding to changing market opportunities and creating value in new and existing firms.
* Identify, articulate, and describe problems using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
* Communicate professionally, decisively and strategically in verbal and written English. Our graduates are able to describe and discuss complex problems and solutions to international audiences.
* Global Perspective: MBA graduates understand globalization and have a working knowledge and appreciation of how it changes and informs business opportunities and decisions.
The MBA program is offered as a full-time curriculum. Study and advancement is based on in class performance, including participation. Attendance is mandatory.
Full-time: Study and advancement is based on classroom lectures and interactive exercises. Attendance and participation are mandatory.
* 7 class hours = 1 ECTS credit
* 42 hours = 6 ECTS/3 US credits.
Students are expected to complete 50 credits in 17 courses. All instruction is in English, with 60% of
courses taught by faculty flying in from Chapman University to teach in the program.
Chapman University has produced over 3,000 business graduates since 1978. In 2008 Chapman
extended their American degree to Prague. New student cohorts begin each year at the end of September.
All courses are taught in a weekend format Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday
morning. They consist of 1, 3 and 4 credit courses, including 12 core and 5 elective courses.
Core Courses: * Strategies for Competitive Advantage
* Economic Analysis for Business
* Accounting and Financial Analysis
* Statistics for Business Decisions
* Designing and Managing Value Creating Organizations
* Marketing Management
* Operations and Technology Management
* Financial Management
* Business Analytics for Management
* Understanding the Global Business Environment
* Accounting for Management and Control
* Strategic Management
* Derivative Securities and Markets
* Financial Markets and Institutions
* Creativity and Innovation
Our MBA graduates are prepared for success as senior-level managers and supervisors in key areas of business such as as marketing, technology, logistics and supply chain management, finance, and human resources.
* Having completed all program requirements, students are conferred the title of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
* The MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and by the institutional accreditation of Chapman University by the Western Associations of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
* The program is not accredited by the Czech Accreditation Commission and therefore no ECTS credits are issued (only US credits).