The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Who is the Strategic Business Management for?
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
• A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
Flexible payments GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
This accredited MA will attract the attention of employers and will help you stand out amongst your competition.
2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. Apply today and get an Early Bird discount of €3,000, a deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
We’re proud to say that previous students of this course now enjoy employment with firms including: Apple, IBM, Clarins, and KLB Group.
Some of their job titles are:
Upon completion of this course you will be able to: