Example of Schedule with 3 Courses in Each Semester
- ACCT 600 Financial Accounting
- ECON 600 Economics
- STAT 600 Statistics and Quantitative Analysis
- FIN 600 Financial Management
- BLAW 600 Legal Environment of Business and Ethics
- MKTG 610 Business Research
- MKT 600 Marketing
- ITKM 600 Information Systems and Technology
- MGMT 600 Leadership and Management
- Major Requirement
- Major Requirement or Elective
- Major Requirement or
- Elective Major Requirement or
- Elective Major Elective
- BUCP 797 Integration and Application Strategy
- BUCP 781 Integration and Application Business Simulation and Planning
- BUCP 798 Integration and Application Thesis (3-credits)
- BUCP 799 Integration and Application Internship (3-credits)
Schedules are flexible and depend on the number of courses taken in a semester. A student can take as many as five courses in a semester and as few as one course. The M.B.A. program must be completed within five years of initial enrollment.
Sequencing of Courses.
Generally, core courses are taken before the major courses. Major courses are taken with the final core courses or after the core courses are completed and usually before the capstone courses. Capstone courses are usually completed at the end of the program.
MBA in Accounting
Students learn the knowledge and skills that enable them to measure, analyze, interpret, and communicate economic data. Students acquire the broad based business knowledge that enables them to integrate accounting practices to achieve strategic goals.